Acceptance of the terms
Services and definitions
The Site might include, amongst others, information, content, hyperlinks to websites and/or content of third parties, short films for viewing, advertising of third parties (hereinafter: the "Services")
"Site Administrator" – Arison Creative Ltd. and/or any party on its behalf.
“Information” – any content, material and/or information displayed on the Site in any media whatsoever, including, inter alia, in words, signs, pictures, short films, drawings, sketches, illustrations, including the design of such information, including and without derogation, the book "Birth" and/or parts thereof.
“User” - any person visiting the Site and/or using the Information.
Use of the Site:
The Site and Services were designed for your private and personal use alone, subject to your agreement not to make any other use of the Information, in general and use for commercial purposes, in particular, including, without derogating from the above, not to:
• copy, change, distribute, give, advertise, display, show, duplicate, publish, grant a license, create derivative works, pass on or sell Information, Services and/or any part of the Site
• copy, alter or display the name, logo, trademarks, text or graphic pictures associated with the Site in any way; or include any trademark, or any variation of the above-mentioned, as a meta-label, a latent textual element or any other mark which might create the impression of ascription, sponsorship or patronage between yourself and the Site and/or the Site Administrators;
• allow a link to the Site, including and without derogation, a link while employing "framing" technology;
• use tools (including software) designed for providing repeat computerized access to this Site;
• use the Site for any illegal purpose or in violation of any law, statutes or regulations.
You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware and services required for purposes of access to the Site. You agree not to visit the Site through unauthorized means.
No recommendations or advice given
It is clarified that no reliance should be made on the Information, Services and the Site, including for purposes of taking decisions for the sake of engagements. The Information should not be construed as advice. You and you alone shall bear the sole responsibility in evaluating the advantages and disadvantages embodied in using the Site. The Site does not provide medical, financial, professional or other advice.
Changes to the Site
The Site Administrators may periodically change the Site, including its content, scope, availability and the Services, without advance notice and at their absolute discretion. You shall have no argument, claim and/or demand in respect of the implementation of such changes and/or failures occurring during the course thereof.
All the intellectual property rights, including the copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, whether or not registered, trade secrets, the Site design, the Information, the Services, including but without derogation, texts, files, various applications, graphs, pictures, audio clips, music, video clips, characters, scripts and any other intellectual property, in connection with the Information, Services and Site (“Intellectual Property Assets”) are and will remain the exclusive property of Arison Creative Ltd. (and/or of authorized third parties), and the User shall have no rights whatsoever in them. Any copying, repeated use or unauthorized distribution of the Intellectual Property assets, without the receipt of prior written permission of the Site Administrators, are prohibited. The rights granted hereunder are limited to those specifically indicated herein and no other rights or licenses are granted, whether implied or otherwise.
Without detracting from the generality of the foregoing, you may not publish the Information and Intellectual Property Assets, or any part thereof, either by printing or as a file on magnetic media, or in any other way without the prior written permission of the Site Administrators. Neither may you copy, duplicate, republish or use them to create derivate works, distribute, transmit or send them via e-mail, sell or change them without the prior written permission of the Site Administrators. The authorization granted to you by the Site Administrators is limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable authorization, to access and display the Internet pages on this Site, on your computer only and for your own personal and non-commercial use. This authorization is conditional upon you not changing the content displayed on this Site and on your compliance with all copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary notices. It is clarified that you are not allowed to reproduce any content from this Site on any other Internet site or in any other media.
Links and third party content
The Site may contain links to other Internet sites and may contain content and/or advertising of third parties. It is hereby clarified that the Site Administrators are not responsible for these links and/or content. The Site Administrators do not undertake that all links on the Site will be in order and lead to an active Internet site. A link to a different Internet site does not mean the Site Administrators support the information, content and/or services of such other site, the use thereof or its proprietors. The Site Administrators are not responsible for sites that are linked and/or content of third parties and are not responsible for any outcome which may be caused due to their use or from reliance thereon.
The Site, the Information and the Services are being provided for use “as is” and are on your sole responsibility. You shall have no claim, action or demand from and against the Site Administrators regarding use of the Site and the Information, including in respect of their content, form, nature, benefit, damage, limitations, suitability for your requirements and your personality.
To the extent permitted by law, the Site Administrators, their employees, partners, shareholders, directors, agents, licensors, sub-contractors and suppliers on their behalf, specifically release themselves of any responsibly of whatsoever type or kind in connection with the Site, whether explicitly or implicitly, including and without derogation, implied responsibility regarding merchantability, suitability for a specific purpose and non-infringement.
The Site Administrators do not undertake and release themselves of any responsibility in relation to:
1. the Site being suitable for your requirements.
2. the Services being provided without interruption and the Site being updated, secured or free of viruses, errors, worms, date bombs, time bombs or other hazards;
3. the Information displayed on the Site and/or the results obtained from using the Site or the Services being accurate or reliable.
4. the quality of the Services and the Information or other material that you have obtained via the Site meeting your expectations;
You are solely responsible for any damage caused, including to your property (as well as your computer system) or loss of data, as a result of using the Site.
In any event, the Site Administrators, their employees, partners, shareholders, managers, agents, licensors, sub-contractors and suppliers on their behalf shall not bear any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage of whatsoever type, concerning the Site, Information and/or Services, or for any use of the Site or of any other site or resource that is linked, referred to or accessible through the Site, including and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of returns, income, goodwill, interest, data or other intangible losses, even if the Site Administrators have been expressly informed of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability applies to any cause of action, whether contractual, in torts or any other legal cause of action.
You confirm and agree that the Site Administrators have offered the Services based on the terms of the liability disclaimer set out herein and that the terms of the liability disclaimer set out herein reflect a reasonable and fair sharing of risks between you and the Site Administrators.
You agree to indemnity and hold harmless the Site Administrators for and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including and without derogation, lawyers' fees and costs, arising from or connection with the Site or your use thereof.
Registration and Privacy
When you send an e-mail, you will be required to provide data, such as: name, address, tel. no., fax no. and e-mail.
By your very entering of your above-mentioned personal details, you declare that the details which you have entered are correct and accurate. For your information, you are under no legal obligation to provide the personal details, which is solely dependent on your volition and consent. The information requested will serve strictly for purposes of your visiting the Site and will not be given to parties not acting on behalf of the Site Administrators.
In addition, by the actual entering of your personal details, you give your consent to the inclusion of these details, subject to the provisions of law, in the database of the Site Administrators and to the making of different uses thereof by the Site Administrators all – subject to the provisions of the relevant law. A registered User who wishes to correct or update the personal data as given by him, is requested to send an e-mail to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. The Site Administrators will correct the personal data of such User.
The Site Administrators are liable to use the personal data provided by the Users for the following purposes:
• For operating and maintaining the Site and supplying the Services.
• For keeping the personal data for purposes of processing, responding to and handling requests and questions of Users.
• For analyzing and understanding User trends and preferences and for improving the Services
The Site Administrators undertake to do whatever is reasonably possible in order to protect your privacy and the confidentiality of the personal data and undertake not to give and/or disclose the personal data to third parties, other than to the extent necessary for purposes of providing the Services to the Users.
Nevertheless, the Site Administrators are not responsible for the exposure of your personal data as a result of bypassing the security system and/or unauthorized access to the Site's system.
The Site's Administrators will share personal information with third parties only in the following limited circumstances:
• Of our having received your consent. We request your express consent (opt in) to any sharing of sensitive personal data.
• Of our providing such data to our subsidiary and associated companies or third parties on our behalf, for purposes of the objects stated in this policy and subject to their undertaking of confidentiality.
• Of our believing, in good faith that the access, use, keeping or disclosure of such data is reasonably essential in order: (a) to comply with any law, legal proceeding or demand of a competent authority, (b) to enforce relevant agreements, including the investigation of their potential breach (c) to expose, avert or in any other way handle a fraud, security or technical matters, or (d) to offer a defense against anticipated imminent damage to rights, property or the safety of the Site Administrators, the Users or the public, as necessitated or permitted by law.
Any right which has not been specifically conferred upon the User will be reserved by the Site Administrators.
Insofar as the Site Administrators fail to reserve or enforce a legal right or remedy, the above will not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies.
You and the Site Administrators agree that any claim arising from or connected to the Site will be filed within one (1) year of the cause of action arising, failing which, such cause of action will be permanently blocked.
If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com